Food & Beverage Flooring
Food and beverage processing plants and commercial kitchens pose one of the harshest environments for floors. Thermal shock, steam, frequent cleanings, heavy traffic and corrosive products all cause damage to concrete.Your processing floor should be durable and contribute to the overall sanitation of the facility.
Jordan Group Construction specializes in the installation of Food & Beverage Grade Flooring solutions which are formulated to withstand the extreme conditions found in food and beverage processing facilities.
Our Food & Beverage Flooring system is designed for steam and hot water wash-downs, resistant to cleaning chemicals and impervious to animal fats, even under heavy-use conditions. It is:
- Thermal Shock Resistant (hot water wash down, fryers, freezers, live steam, hot/cold cycling)
- Chemical Resistant to acids, sugars and sanitation chemicals
- Tough (fork lifts, pallets, carts)
- Sanitary and Safe (CFIA/USDA approved food grade flooring, slip resistant, odorless installation
Our Food & Beverage Flooring is ideal for:
- Food Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Commercial Kitchens
- Restaurant Flooring
- Commercial Kitchen Flooring
- CFIA Approved Food Processing Plant Flooring
- Beverage Packaging / Canning / Bottling Plant Flooring
We have the skill level and experience to perform any type of CRIA Approved food & beverage flooring system installation from consultation to execution. We have satisfied food industry customers in Toronto and the GTA.