Dustless Grinding: Protect yourself from hazardous dust
Dustless grinding protects users from harmful debris, capturing up to 99% of airborne particles for outstanding dust control. It preserves air quality, protects workers from harmful silica dust, Hexavalent Chromium and silicosis commonly generated in surface grinding applications.
96% Dust Control Efficiency plus A+ Usage & Handling:
- Concrete floor grinding
- Preparing concrete floors before applying coatings, sealers, tile
- Floor leveling (with aggressive, fast removal diamond wheels)
- Coatings, sealant removal
- Edging: Grind right along the walls edge (within 1/16″)
- Never experiencing the nuisance of the guard being sucked-down to the floor
- No restrictions when grinding into corners or along wall edges
- No visible dust when used with an Industrial Grade Silica Filtration Vacuum
- Uses standard 4″, 4-1/2″, 5″, 6″ and 7″ diamond & abrasive wheels
Dust cleanup costs time and money and its a safety hazard. Enhance worker safety with dust control systems for hand grinders. Dustless grinding benefits the environment, health and personal items.