Professional Installation & Mobilization
At Jordan Group Construction, it is paramount that the services you receive meet or exceed your expectations as set out in the agreement between Jordan Group and you, the client.
This is achieved with our 7 simple steps as follows:
- Your job work order including site conditions and special site requirements is reviewed with your assigned crew chief.
- Equipment and materials are selected and assembled.
- Job scheduling is confirmed with you, the customer.
- Your crew is scheduled for the site to execute the installation with ongoing monitoring by the Jordan Group Sales staff responsible for your job.
- Support staff is maintained on call to ensure on-schedule installation.
- Your work site is cleared and cleaned on completion of the installation.
- A walk-through is conducted with you to ensure the contract expectations have been met.
Mobilization is the biggest part of a project that the client does not see. Our pre-service efforts ensures that there are no surprises, and that the work runs smooth and on time.
1. Equipment and materials are selected and assembled.
- Maintaining our equipment and vehicle fleet ‘job-ready’ at all times
- Arranging availability of the required equipment
- Arranging for the material to be on hand the day before shipment
- Arranging for consumables and tools to be assembled the day before shipment
- Arranging the appropriate vehicle and loading the staged equipment and materials with appropriate documentation.
2. Job scheduling is confirmed with you, the customer.
- Arranging access for the crew, and area availability for the duration of the project.
- Arranging power hook-up (where necessary)
- Arranging transport of equipment and materials
3. Your crew is scheduled for the site to execute the work with ongoing
monitoring by the Jordan Group sales staff responsible for your job.
- Arranging a job review with the crew chief prior to the starting the project.
- Confirming with the sales staff member the site arrival of the crew
As outlined in our Mission & Vision, we at Jordan Group Construction are committed to acquiring the most advanced preparation and installation technology to make your installation a stress-free accomplishment.